For information about lodging a complaint against public accountants or public accounting entities (accounting firms / corporations / limited liability partnerships (LLPs), please refer to the dedicated guide - Lodging a Complaint against Public Accountants or Public Accounting Entities.

Please note that ACRA does not regulate:

  • accountants in general (including accountants providing bookkeeping services)
  • the manner in which the public accounting entities operate their business or the quality of service provided by the entities
Did you find this page useful?
back to top