Any partner / manager of the LP can notify the Registrar that he has ceased to be a partner / manager (e.g. resigned) if the general partner(s) of the LP has not submitted the online application. He can submit the transaction via BizFile+. No fee is payable for filing this transaction.

Did you find this page useful?
back to top