Changing your VCC Name
You must update the information via the VCC Portal (www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg) within 14 days if there is a change in the VCC name. The filing fee is $15. The application may require in-principle approval from referral authorities depending on your proposed name.
Changing your Sub-Fund Name
You must update the information via the VCC Portal (www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg) within 1 business day if there is a change in sub-fund name. The filing fee is $15. The application may require in-principle approval from referral authorities depending on your proposed name.
There is no requirement for lodging a Notice of Resolution with ACRA when changing sub-fund names.
Appointment or Cessation of VCC Officers, Managers or Auditors
To appoint a new VCC Officer (e.g. director, company secretary), fund manager or auditor or to cease their current appointment, please visit www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg > EServices > Making Changes > Appointment/Cessation of VCC Officers, Manager & Auditors and submit the following details within 14 days from the date of appointment or cessation:
- Identification number
- Date of Birth
- Residential address
- Alternate address (if any)
- Mobile Contact number and e-mail address
- Appointment/ Cessation date
No fee payment is required for the transaction. Please note that a penalty may be imposed for late filing.
Changing other VCC information
You must update the information via VCC Portal (www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg) within 14 days if there are the following changes to the VCC:
- Change in VCC type
- Change in registered office address
- Change in where register of members and index is kept
- Change in office hours
- Change in user-described activity description
- Alteration of Constitution under Section 20(5) of VCC Act
Changes in Particulars of VCC officers and manager
If there are changes to the particulars of your VCC officers (e.g. director, secretary) or manager, you must update the information by filing the "Change in Particulars of VCC Officers & Manager “ at www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg within 14 days.
You can update the following information:
For VCC officers:
- Name (note: deed poll must be attached) *
- Identification type *
- Identification number *
- Residential Address *
- Nationality *
- Email address
- Local/overseas mobile number
- Alternate address
- Address of principal place of business
There is no fee to file these changes. However, a penalty may be imposed for late filing.
* Note: Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents are not required to update ACRA on changes to their residential address, personal name, nationality, identification type and number. ACRA will obtain the information directly from the relevant agency. For such changes, please notify the Immigration and Check Points Authority of Singapore (ICA) at www.ica.gov.sg.
For personal data protection purposes, VCC officers have the option of registering an Alternate Address for $40. Once you have registered an Alternate Address, it will be displayed in ACRA’s public records instead of your residential address. However, all official correspondences from ACRA will continue to be sent to your residential address. You are therefore still required to submit your residential address for record purposes.
The alternate address must be an address where you can be contacted (e.g. your office, your corporate service provider’s office, etc.), and must be within the same jurisdiction as the residential address. It cannot be a P.O. Box address.
To update these changes, please visit www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg > EServices > Making Changes > Change in Particulars of VCC Officers & Manager.