You must update the information on BizFile+ within 30 days if there are changes to your foreign company’s authorised representatives’ or directors’:

  • Name (note: deed poll must be attached)
  • Identification type
  • Identification number
  • Land/fixed line number
  • Mobile number
  • E-mail address
  • Residential address

There is no fee to file the above changes.

For personal data protection purposes, authorised representatives and directors have the option of registering an Alternate Address for $40. Once you have registered an Alternate Address, it will be displayed in ACRA’s public records instead of your residential address.  However, all official correspondences from ACRA will continue to be sent to your residential address. You are therefore still required to submit your residential address for record purposes. 

The alternate address must be an address where you can be contacted (e.g. your office, your corporate service provider’s office, etc.), and must be within the same jurisdiction as the residential address. It cannot be a P.O. Box address. 

To log these changes, visit > File eServices > Foreign Company > Make Changes > Change in Personal Particulars of Authorised Representative or Directors of Foreign Company.

Did you find this page useful?
back to top