Changing your company’s name
You can apply to change your company’s name for a fee of $15. The application may require in-principle approval from referral authorities depending on your proposed name. Read more information on choosing a company name.
Once the name application is approved, you must lodge a Notice of Resolution on behalf of your company and file the change of name at Bizfile+
Updating your company’s information
You must update your company’s information on BizFile+ within 14 days if there are the following changes to your company's:
- Business activity
- Registered address or office hours
- Place where register of members and index is kept (note: applies to companies that were incorporated before 3 January 2016)
- Appointments or cessation of company officers and auditors
For appointment of new company officers or auditors, companies need to provide the following details:
- Identification number
- Residential address
- Alternate address (if any)
- Contact number and e-mail address
- Position held
- Appointment date
- Cessation date
There is no fee payable for notifying ACRA of these changes.
To change your company’s name, or update any of the above information, visit www.bizfile.gov.sg > File eServices > Local Company > Make Changes > Change in Company Information including Appointment/Cessation of Company Officers/Auditors.