If you are a foreign entrepreneur residing in Singapore and wish to start and operate a business here, you can apply for an Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Eligible foreign entrepreneurs can apply for the EntrePass before incorporating a company with ACRA, or within 6 months after incorporating a company with ACRA.  For more information on what businesses are eligible and the application requirements, please visit MOM’s website

If you are a Dependant’s Pass (DP) holder who wishes to start a business in Singapore, you can apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM to run your business, after registering the business with ACRA. For more information on the eligibility and application requirements, please visit MOM’s website

FIN holders are advised to check with the relevant pass issuing authority (e.g. MOM/ ICA) on their eligibility before registering or taking on an appointment (e.g. authorised representative)
Did you find this page useful?
back to top