If you wish to carry out an activity on a continual basis for the purpose of profit, you must register the business entity with ACRA. Foreigners can register a company and own 100% of its shareholding. Please refer to “Before You Start” for essential information on starting a business in Singapore. 
Did you find this page useful?
back to top