Step 1

Log on to BizFile+ 


You will need the following information:

  • Unique Entity Number (UEN)
  • Transaction number where the error occurred
  • Information to be rectified
  • Supporting document, if any


Alternatively, you may engage the services of a registered filing agent (e.g. law firm, accounting firm or corporate secretarial firm) to submit the online application on your behalf.

Step 2 Select File eServices > Others > Notice of Error

Did you find this page useful?
back to top