The Directors Training Programme (DTP) is developed by ACRA for aspiring, new and existing directors. It’s part of ACRA’s on-going efforts to raise directors’ awareness about their statutory duties and responsibilities.
This online programme consists of 8 bite-sized modules. It takes about two hours to complete all the modules. The content is engaging and interactive with learning activities (games, case studies and quizzes).
By completing this programme, you will learn about:
1) The Office of a Director (Requirements to be a director)
2) Directors’ Duties
3) Directors’ Responsibilities under the Companies Act
4) Filing Corporate Income Tax Returns
5) Contributing to CPF for employees
6) Complying with Employment Laws
7) Ensuring Workplace Safety and Health
8) Improving the company’s productivity