Online Variable Capital Company (VCC) Portal now available
The new online Variable Capital Company (VCC) registration and filing portal (www.vcc.bizfile.gov.sg) has been launched on 1 February 2021. The following online transactions are available on the portal:
- Application for VCC Name
- Application for Incorporation of VCC*
- Registration of Sub-fund
- Change in VCC information - changes in VCC/ Sub-fund name, VCC type, registered office address, office hours, address where register of members and index is kept, user described activity description or alteration of constitution under section 20(5) of VCC Act
- Registration of Charge
- General Lodgement (e.g. for change of VCC officers)
Purchase of VCC Information and Certificates
- Business Profile (VCC)
- Extract (VCC)
- Certificate Confirming Incorporation of VCC
- Certificate Confirming Registration by Transfer of VCC
Please note the following information for purchase of VCC Information and Certificates (item 7 to 10) :
- Business profiles will not display alternate director position (if any) for the time being. Please click here to purchase it (if required).
The VCC portal also includes a directory search function for users to search for registered VCCs or their sub-funds.
More online transactions will be released progressively in the coming months. Please visit this page for the latest updates.
For more information on setting up a VCC, please click here.
For enquiries relating to VCC, please refer to our FAQs.