Notice to customers visiting ACRA
All of ACRA's registration, filing and information services are available online at www.bizfile.gov.sg. Customers who wish to seek assistance on business registration matters at our service counters are advised to make an e-appointment at least 1 working day in advance before their visit. Consultation is strictly by appointment only and will be conducted through video conferencing.
Alternatively, you can email us or call our helpdesk at 6248 6028 (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 6pm).
You will need to make an appointment before visiting our counter if you wish to speak to our officers regarding general enquiries on starting up, managing, and closing of entities that are registered with ACRA.
This allows us to minimise your waiting time and ensure a pleasant experience for you.
This e-service enables you to make, view/change and/or cancel an appointment with our customer service officers.
- This form may take you about 5 minutes to complete.
- Please ensure that the mandatory fields marked by * are filled.
- Please make/edit your appointment at least 1 working day in advance (subject to availability appointment slots). Consultation will be conducted through video conferencing.
- For appeals and requests to see an officer concerning composition amounts, late filing penalties and related enforcement matters, please refer to this link.
- Customers who wish to visit ACRA's service counter on business registration matters must book an appointment at least 1 working day in advance through ACRA's website. Consultation is strictly by appointment only.
- Consultation will be conducted through video conferencing.
- All enforcement-related appointments will be scheduled by our compliance officers if necessary. It will be held at ACRA's office located at Revenue House (55 Newton Road, Singapore 307987). An ACRA enforcement officer will meet you at the security counter and lead you to an interview room.
- More details can be found here