The Directory Search function in BizFile+ portal is a free service which enables the public to search for information on more than 500,000 business entities registered with ACRA. Members of the public can search for information on an entity by using its registered business name or business registration number.
From 2 June 2017, ACRA has enhanced the Directory Search function to provide the public with free access to more information on the business entities registered with ACRA, including:
- Entity Name
- Unique Entity Number (UEN)
- Registered Address*
- Entity Status
- Compliance Rating
- Industry Type for Primary Business Activity*
- Last three Financial Statements filed with ACRA, if available*
* - New/enhanced features
- Map view of Registered Address
In addition to displaying the registered address of the entity, users can now click on the address to access a map view which shows the exact location of the business entity.
- Validity of registered address
The search results will indicate the validity of the registered address of the business entity.
- More details on business activity and filing history
In addition to basic information, the directory search now displays additional details including a broad description of the principal business activity of the entity. For companies that are required to file financial statements with ACRA, the directory search also lists the financial statements which the company has filed with ACRA in the last three years, where available. A tooltip is included to provide more details on the availability of the financial statements.
Business information and reports
In addition to the free business information provided by the Directory Search, you can click on the “Buy Information” icon within the entity search result to purchase the following reports on the entity:
- Business Profile
- Annual Return extract with Financial Statements – a copy of the annual return form with financial statements being lodged by a company.
- Corporate Compliance and Financial Profile (CCFP) – an electronic report that provides a quick and handy check list to gauge the financial health and compliance status of a company.