Q1) What is the Directors Training Programme (DTP)?
The Directors Training Programme or DTP for short is an online training programme developed by ACRA specifically for new and aspiring directors.
Q2) What is ACRA’s purpose in developing this programme?
The purpose of the DTP is to educate directors about their duties and responsibilities and help them comply with the law.
Q3) How many modules are there in DTP?
There are 8 modules:
- Office of a Director
- Director’s Duties
- Director’s Responsibilities under the Companies Act
- Filing Corporate Income Tax Returns
- Contributing to CPF for Employees
- Complying with Employment Laws
- Ensuring Workplace Safety and Health
- Improving the Company’s Productivity
Q4) Is there a fee payable for attending this programme?
No. This programme is being offered free of charge.
Q5) How long will it take me to complete the programme?
If you attempt to finish the programme in one sitting, it should take you about 2 hours.
We are currently updating the content for this course. Please check this page again to sign up for the course, once we launch the updated version. Thank you.