Q1) What is the Directors Training Programme (DTP)?
The Directors Training Programme or DTP for short is an online training programme developed by ACRA specifically for new and aspiring directors.
Q2) What is ACRA’s purpose in developing this programme?
The purpose of the DTP is to educate directors about their duties and responsibilities and help them comply with the law.
Q3) How many modules are there in DTP?
There are 5 modules:
- Office of a Director
- Director’s Duties
- Director’s Responsibilities under the Companies Act
- Director’s Responsibilities in Other Relevant Areas such as Filing Corporate Income Tax Returns, Workplace Safety and Health and Contributing to CPF for Employees
- Improving the Company’s Productivity
Q4) Is there a fee payable for attending this programme?
No. This programme is being offered free of charge.
Q5) How long will it take me to complete the programme?
If you attempt to finish the programme in one sitting, it should take you about 2 hours.
Q6) Must I register / Why do I have to register in order to attend the programme?
Yes, registration is required. Registration allows the system to save your viewing activity. In case you have to stop viewing at any time, you can return to where you stopped the next time you log in and can continue with the programme.
Q7) How do I register and access the programme?
- Click here to visit the ACRA Academy eLearning Portal website
- Select the ‘Directors Training Programme’ from the list of courses
- Complete the registration form
- Login using the ‘User ID” (your email address) and the ‘Password’ (created during the registration process).
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be able to access the Directors Training Programme.
Q8) What if I encounter problems during registration or during the programme?
Please contact our vendor Wizlearn’s HelpDesk at (+65) 67779661. The HelpDesk is open from Mon to Fri from 7.30 am to 9.00 pm.
Q9) Once I have registered for the programme, what is the timeline for me to access the programme?
You will be able to access the programme for 60 days from the registration date.
To sign up for the Directors Training Programme, please click here.