The Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) is the national regulator of business entities, public accountants and corporate service providers in Singapore. We promote a trusted and vibrant environment for businesses to thrive and flourish, and contribute towards making Singapore the best place for business.
Promoting a trusted and vibrant business environment in Singapore.
- To be a leading business registry
- To be a respected corporate and accounting regulator
- To provide excellent service
- To be an innovative, efficient and effective team
'I-ACRA', ACRA's core values, guide us in all that we do:
- Integrity - we are honest, upright and impartial in everything we do as individuals and as an organisation
- Alert & Agile - we are vigilant and responsive to the needs of our stakeholders
- Collaborative - we work with our stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Respect - we value and respect our stakeholders
- Add Value - we make a positive difference for our stakeholders