If you are a foreigner wishing to set up a business entity in Singapore, you will need to:

  • Engage the services of a registered filing agent (e.g. a law firm, accounting firm or corporate secretarial firm) to submit the online application on your behalf.
  • Employ a director who resides in Singapore (if applicable).

Note: Eligible foreigners may also consider applying for an EntrePass with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). For more info, please refer to MOM website .

Did you find this page useful?
back to top