From 15 Dec 2020, the BizFile+ portal will be mobile responsive, making it easier for users to access the portal anywhere and anytime through their mobile devices.
With the BizFile+ portal being mobile responsive, the ACRA-On-The-Go app will be discontinued. It will be removed from Apple App store and Google Play Store and will no longer be supported from 15 Dec 2020.
App users can continue to access the same eServices available via the BizFile+ portal with their mobile devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is ACRA discontinuing the mobile app?
A: The BizFile+ portal will be made mobile responsive from 15 Dec 2020 enabling BizFile+ users to access the portal anywhere and anytime through their mobile devices. Hence, ACRA will be discontinuing the ACRA on the Go mobile app and will no longer be providing support for the app.
Q: Can I use the mobile app to file the transactions before the decommission date?
A: Yes, you may continue to use the mobile app before 15 Dec 2020.
Q: Can I use the mobile app to file the transactions after the decommission date?
A: You will not be able to file transactions using the mobile app from 15 Dec 2020. Please login to to our BizFile+ portal to file with ACRA.
Q: What will happen to the ACRA on the Go mobile app if I click on the app after the decommission date? Will there be any error message or the system will just hang?
A: As the mobile app will be discontinued from 15 Dec 2020, it will not function after this date.
Q: After the mobile app has been discontinued, can I use my mobile device to file with ACRA?
A: Yes, you may use your mobile device to access selected eServices via the BizFile+ portal from 15 Dec 2020.
Q: Which are the eServices that will be made mobile responsive?
A: The following eServices will be made mobile responsive.
- Transaction Status Enquiry
- Renewal of LP Registration
- Renewal of Business Registration
- Filing of Annual Declaration
- Change of Financial Year End
- Change in Personal Particulars of LP Partners or Managers
- Change in Personal Particulars of LLP Partners or Managers
- Change in Personal Particulars of Company Officers
- Change in Personal Particulars of Business Owners or Authorised Representatives
- Change in Personal Particulars of Authorised Representative or Directors
- Change in Particulars of Shareholders
- Change in Particulars of Officer in a Public Accounting Firm
- Change in LP Information including Appointment/Cessation of Partners/Manager
- Change in LLP Information including Appointment/Cessation of Partners/Manager
- Change in Foreign Company Information including Appointment/Cessation of Directors/Authorised Representatives
- Change in Company Information including Appointment/Cessation of Company Officers/Auditors
- Change in Business Information including Appointment/Cessation of Business Owner/Authorised Representative
- Cessation of LP
- Cessation of Business
- Annual Return by Local Company (For FYE from 31 August 2018)
- Buy Information
Q: Will the rest of the transactions be made mobile responsive and available for filing using mobile devices? When will these take effect?
A: Yes, this will be part of ACRA’s larger and on-going efforts to improve the filing experience for customers by simplifying the transactions and requiring customers to file less data. We will share more details in due course.
Q: Do I need to delete the mobile app from my phone?
A: As the mobile app will be discontinued from 15 Dec 2020, it will be removed from the App Stores and Google Play Store, and ACRA will not be providing any support for the app. You may wish to consider deleting the mobile app and continue to access the eServices from our BizFile+ portal.
Q: What will happen to all my transaction records filed via the app?
A: Transactions that have been successfully filed via the app are stored and recorded in the BizFile+ system, and can be accessed when you login to the BizFile+ portal.