Package information services are groups of data extracted according to a pre-determined criterion or criterion specified by the customer. There are two types of package information services: Standard Package and Customised Package.
To purchase a Standard Package such as a list of companies or a Customised Package like a list of companies by revenue and industry, you can select the option under "Package Information" from the product menu in iShop@ACRA.
When would I need it?
You would need it if you require information on target market segments, research, planning marketing campaigns, creating product visibility, and generating sales through contacting the listed entities.
The following is a list of Standard Package reports that customers may purchase. You will need to specify the date range (up to a maximum of 12 months) for extraction of data:
- List of Entities by Principal Place of Business / Registered Office Address of Business
- Entities by Industries
- List of Live Companies with Financial Highlights in Specified Location
- List of Live or Non-Live Entities
- List of Live Companies by Type
- List of Public Accounting Firms / Public Accounting Corporations that has Changed Name by Date
- List of Companies under a Specified Audit Firm
- List of Businesses in a Specified Industry and Location
Customised Package (Non-Standard Package)
Customised package information allows you to specify requirements for extraction of information to meet your specific information needs. e.g. business entities listing by revenue, directors, shareholdings, industry and etc.
Cost and Processing Time
For Standard Package, a first amount (usually $88) is payable for partial payment of the actual cost. An email stating the balance amount payable will be sent within 5 working days. The listings will be ready for collection at the ACRA reception 24 hours after successful payment of the balance amount, on the next working day.
For Customised Package, initial amount payable is 50% of estimated cost. An email stating the balance amount payable will be sent within 14 days. The extended lead time is due to the development and testing efforts required for a customised information package request.
Guidelines for cost estimation:
- $99 initial cost for standard package (initial cost for subsequent request is waived for regular purchasers), or $990 development cost per man day for customised package
- $132 per man-hour
- $55 per megabyte (MB)
- $3.30 per line of record if information is requested in Excel spreadsheet (Customised Package)
How to purchase Package Information Service
- Select the "Package Information" option under the product menu in iShop.