Extracts are copies of forms and attachments filed by business entities, e.g. Memorandum & Articles of Association, Annual Returns or audited accounts. Forms filed manually before 13 January 2003 are available as non-electronic extracts or as microfilm for companies. Forms filed on or after 13 January 2003 are available as electronic documents and will be electronically delivered unless request for certification of the documents is submitted.
When would I need it?
- If you are required to retrieve documents filed during a lodgment
- If you require copies of forms and attachments filed by a business entity for checking
- If you are required to trace historical records of a company
- If you are required to produce certified true copies of documents for evidential purposes
$16.50 for microfiche of a company (w.e.f 1 Jan 2012)
$11 to $26 depending on the type of extracts of lodgments [view complete list
] (w.e.f 1 Jan 2012)
$16.50 per electronically available business form with certification (w.e.f 1 Jan 2012)
$5 per non-electronic business form with certification
Additional $2 per page for certification of company, LLP and LP documents
We will process your request on the next working day after receipt of your payment for the product. Depending on the mode of delivery selected during purchase, the extracts will be either mailed to you or available for collection at the ACRA reception 24 hours after successful payment, on the next working day.
Microfiche purchased must be collected at the ACRA reception counter.
How to purchase Extracts / Microfilms of Documents Lodged
- Select the "Extract & Lodgements" option under the product menu in iShop.